Rising Artists Global Network Currently Under Construction!

COMING SOON: RAI Non-Music Promotion Services!

Search Rising Artists International

Custom Search

Friday, July 31, 2009

Rising Artists In The Future

Updated: August 19th, 2009

As some of you may know this company is only one month old and currently has one employee (ME). Well here are some other stats about Rising Artists that are more then extraordinary for only being one month old and spending $0.00 on advertising.

Rising Artists Has:

28 Followers On Twitter (Follow Me: www.twitter.com/RisingArtists )
126 Members On FaceBook (Join Us At: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112497392392 )
9,000+ Plays On Last.fm (Join The Group: www.last.fm/group/Rising+Artists )
14 Subscribers On Youtube (Subscribe: www.youtube.com/user/RisingArtists )
121 Friends On Youtube
5 Group Members On The Youtube group (Join Here: http://www.youtube.com/group/RisingArtistsGroup )
8,000+ Page Views On This Website
15 Connected Artists (Wanna Get Connected? Easy!! E-Mail me at: geistsoul13@gmail.com )

And those numbers go up everyday! Each day those numbers grow exponentially!

With all that said, what are my plans for Rising Artists in the Future? How far am I going to go?

By next summer I plan to own a fully operational professional recording studio to record local bands and Rising Artists at much lower prices then competitive studios.

I plan to release a bi-annual album featuring tracks from connected artists, of which rightful royalties will be paid to those hard working artists. The idea so far is to sell a 12 track album for $8 dollars!!! Yup, and I would only walk away with 20% of the sale profit. That's $1.60 for you math guru's, it will cost me upwards to around $1.00 to produce and market the album so I walk away with less then $0.60 per sale and the artists featured in the album walk away with $0.53 per sale. I strongly disbelieve in those record companies taking 50% to 80% of the sales profit. It isn't right.

I plan on making my own website, instead of using Blogger.com as my webhost. It is great for not having any money, but as soon as I can afford it I'm making my very own website... linked to this existing blog though!

I plan on proposing a short segment to MTV featuring interviews and studio sessions with connected Rising Artists.

I plan on having a short segment on local radio stations to play connected Rising Artists.

Eventually I plan on having my very own radio station completely dedicated to this company. Either online or FM hell go big, XM or Serius!

Think this is a bit much? It never hurts to dream, and I dream of helping others make their musical dream a reality. I did not start this company to make some extra cash, I started this company becuase I love music and I love making music. The more music the world has to offer, the better the world's future looks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment