Rising Artists Global Network Currently Under Construction!

COMING SOON: RAI Non-Music Promotion Services!

Search Rising Artists International

Custom Search

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Connected, What Now?

Some of you that may have joined Rising Artists International may be wondering: Great! So I got a view extra page views on myspace, and a few more subscribers on youtube, but what now?

Well, that's a good question, actually it's a great question, and I am more then prepaired to give a more then honest answer.

There are countless hours I spend outside of making new posts on this site when I find a new Artist I like. Oh yes, actually 90% of my day goes to finding more fans, more bands, more record companies (that's the big one). The other 10% is mostly sleeping. Anyway, here's what happens after I feature you on this site:

--A link to your music goes out on YouTube, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, EIY, Last.fm, PureVolume, and SoundClick.
--In every conversation I have for the rest of the week I make sure to mention all the people that have joined Rising Artists International. (My close friends find this annoying by now) If I have contact info I make sure to give it out.
--If I know an artist looking to get recorded or I know a record Company looking for artists... In truth if an artist is looking for anything, my real work begins. Currently I'm working with 5 local artists that are trying to find a good recording studio to produce a sample CD or two. At the moment there is only one Record Company connected to Rising Artists (Steph Marziano's Run Like Hell Records) so I have referred them all to her. I am talking to one recording company based in florida at the moment, and when they join I'll be referring any local bands down there to them. As you can tell my main focus is connections. What I offer at this site is connections. Connections you can't find anywhere else. This is a chance to get your name out there and get seen, be heard! **You can NEVER find fans if you do not put yourself out there for fans to find. If you hide away all day simply hoping fame will bounce upon you, it will never come. Let me help spread the word about what you have to offer and put yourself out there. What's the worst that can happen? Your website gets another backlink!

But if your not connected to Rising Artists International it is really easy to get connected. Just ask! That's right, I accept every band/artist that asks to be featured on the site. Even though I do most of the hunting myself. Don't make me have to beg.

Anyway, if you want or need to contact me you can at: Geistsoul13@gmail.com or leave a comment to this post if it is easier.

Music is Life! Live It! Be It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment