Rising Artists Global Network Currently Under Construction!

COMING SOON: RAI Non-Music Promotion Services!

Search Rising Artists International

Custom Search

Monday, November 2, 2009

New Artist!!! - Jesselle

Jesselle

Main Genre: Pop
Description:

Hey guys! I'm Jess Loren, a singer/songwriter. Some say pop some say country and some say rock. I play piano and the guitar and my dad plays and performs with me on the 12 string guitar. I love writing music and performing live . My new CD was just recorded in august. It is a collection of all original songs written and composed by me! Going out to tour to promote and hope to land on the taylor swift tour as a supporting artist. Right now i am unsigned and all of my music and merchandise will be available online itunes and others very soon. I Hope I can share my love of music with all of you. Some of the biggest stages I have performed on are at Madison Square Garden at the halftime show during the Knicks game and on the Papermill Playhouse stage. I am now already writing my follow up cd as we speak. Videos of my latest shows will be up soon! Also, thanks for all of the positive comments on youtube! It really gives me a huge smile every day.

Check out our myspace: www.myspace.com/surfhousemusic

SEND US SOME FANMAIL!: surfhousemusic@yahoo.com
TWITTER!: www.twitter.com/surfhousemusic

Also, become a fan on facebook everybody!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT JESSELLE'S LATEST VIDEO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment