Rising Artists Global Network Currently Under Construction!

COMING SOON: RAI Non-Music Promotion Services!

Search Rising Artists International

Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Monthly Update - September Edition

Hello everyone, I know it has been quite some time since my last post and I appologize. However, there is good reason! Recently I have had my hands full with a bunch of new ideas I have started to put in motion. My main focus currently is starting a bi-weekly or monthly series of video interviews with RAI connected bands and artists. These will be feature here and on youtube. I believe this is a step in the right direction and will offer a really unique way for people to really learn about the bands/artists music.

Pretty soon I will be doing an overhaul of my amazon.com aStore. I want to include as many artists as possible into that. For those of you that do not know what an aStore is, it is basically a simple and easy to use place within this site that will allow visitors to purchase your music and albums, both as MP3, or as a physical EP.

I will also be making a push for all RAI connected artists to get their music on Last.fm . As some of you may know I feature a last.fm radio player on the left hand side of the site. I believe Last.fm opens your music up to a wide variety of listeners that would not have found your tracks otherwise.

Well that's the most recent stuff I have going for RAI. I'm still working on getting enough money to start the Recording Studio! I Can't wait to really start that project! It should be fun!

OH! And don't forget to join RAI's facebook group!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=112497392392

1 comments:

David said...

I came across your blog today and was hoping to discuss any opportunities there may be to connect. I have started a blog that covers the challenges of starting a new band and marketing it. Based on some of the content I have seen hear, it might be worth exchanging some ideas.

Let me know - my blog is www.breakthroughband.com

Regards,

-David James

Post a Comment